Monday, October 29, 2012

Kiwi Does Tech Work

I'M KIWI

I did stuff.
3 stuffs to make the blog better and easier for you to read.

Stuff one: You can now read by email.
On the right hand side of the blog, there is now a place to put your email address and when we add an entry, it goes to your inbox instead of you coming to here! If you are reading this on your Fone, go to the bottom of the page to where it says "web version" or "full site" or something like that. Then do the other stuff I said. We won't spam you. Spam goes in metal cans at the grocery store, not in the mail of people who tolerate Kasha. (Cause I'm totally cute and tolerable ALL THE TIME.)

Stuff two: Races
I signed Kasha up for a bunch (4) of races today. And booked hotels. I did it cause it needed to be done and Kasha is in the middle of taper-crazy. (Lots of coffee and books and I just don't know.) But on the site there is now a schedule of upcoming races and previous times. Like the email button, you need to be looking at the full site to see the list over on the side. It's cool, cause I made it.

Stuff three: You can comment easily.
Blogger should no longer demand personal info for you to comment (or tell Kasha how much she probably needs to go for a run or a coffee-time and let me do the talking). Comments are open and we like them. ...then we know you are reading this and that it is only a little horrible.

That is all. 
I gotta play app.
LOVE KIWI

1 comment: