Sunday, October 28, 2012

Kiwi Joins Twitter & Kasha Goes Taper-Crazy

Kiwi is on Twitter.

That sentence alone is enough crazy for an entire blog post, but I'll elaborate. Kiwi loves this blog, just as I love coffee. And he wants everyone else to love his blog, but that just isn't going to happen. However, for a smart "fone" he can be quite stubborn. As in, didn't stop whining until I gave in and let him join the twit-i-verse so he can advertise his blog.

Um, what?
I thought this was for me. Me and my running. But apparently (and following the email wishes of readers) Kiwi's version of everything is just funnier. So he now has access to the people who choose to follow him on Twitter.

...I'm not really sure who is producing TheKashaShow vs who is starring in it right now.

But that's okay. Because Kiwi still takes time off from Twitter to let me text and make calls.

Thanks, Kiwi.

I think.




Follow Kiwi on Twitter @TheKashaShow

1 comment: