Friday, October 26, 2012

Kiwi Rides Along For a Run

Kiwi was so excited to have permission to do a post yesterday, he forgot the most important part.

He got to ride along for a run.

And use his running app.

FINALLY!!!

I'm telling this story, Kiwi!

Okay, sorry. You tell it and I will fix it later.

Ah, okay.

So after the client run that he mentioned yesterday, I stopped by "gym-work" to check in, as I tend to telecommute my personal training. I know that doesn't make sense. What I mean is that my clients are in and out of the gym before regular business hours or we're running circles all over downtown Savannah. Thus, I tend to stay in touch via Kiwi or the occasional drop in since I don't overlap with many other trainers or the owner.

Yesterday, the owner was working on putting together a 5k benefit run and was mapping it online.

"I'll just run it."

...can we say issues?

No, but I will spell it! It goes K-a-s-h-a.

Hush. I'm almost done.

So I set up Kiwi to "gps us" and off we went. Well, our 5k (3.1) was a 3.75 instead. So we'll rework that, but more importantly, Kiwi calculated every little split perfectly and behaved beautifully. So this morning I took him out on a client run. He was still a good little Kiwi.

...there may be more Kiwi runs in the future.

THE FUTURE IS NOW!!!!

:: Kasha puts head in hands::


No comments:

Post a Comment